Due to these very unusual times, we have decided to run these as interim events until we are able to host our normal lovely, friendly competitions.
The format will be as follows:
- Request an application form.
- Email back the entry form and pay the entry fee paid into the account advised by the closing date ( Friday 15th May)
- The cost for each genre is £6 and is non-refundable. A screenshot of the payment will be required.
- The pre-recorded choreography will be sent by Monday 18th May.
- The participants will then have 7 days to learn the choreography, film themselves and email their entry to UKDCC by Midnight on Monday 25th May.
- Only 6 from each age group and genre will be invited to join us live on Zoom for a Virtual Final on Sunday 31st May.
- An experienced Adjudicator will judge the final and all participants will dance live, together and then solo.
- A trophy and medal will be awarded to 1st place and a medal for second to sixth places.
- A virtual certificate will be emailed to all participants or their teacher.
Sort code: 40 29 08
Account no: 94230043